Home Forums FAMILY ISSUES Demand of Nuclear Family Reply To: Demand of Nuclear Family


Dear Subscriber

If you done all the efforts for conciliation on your level and still you could not resolve the issue than you can try for conciliation through government agencies. The govt has set up conciliation centre where you can give an application and they will do counselling of your bhabhi and family. I know you may not like to prefer it but some times it works because your bhabhi cannot allege that they are favouring any one, as in other’s case.
You can also meet some independent counsellor and seek help, if your family is ready for it.