Home Forums FAMILY ISSUES Husband relation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • #1167

    Hi, my husband has cheated me by forcing me for divorce as I am newly married and he did not share anything with me even he did not talk to me. Even then I did all that he and his family liked and forced me to do. But due to dowry demand, they deceivingly left me at my mother’s home after 2 months. Even the boy is ill from brain and heart. Now I am very depressed.


    My father is no more with us and I used all my savings on my marriage . I am still confused why he is leaving me even I accepted him in all his situations. I also tried to call him many times but he did not pick up my calls and not replied. After all my tries, lastly I applied for woman cell case bcz his brother was hindering me to talk to him. My in laws are doctor family. My husband also gave me medicines without any reason. My mother in law was also torturing me. Please suggest what to do bcz at this moment I feeling helpless sometimes I think many wrong acts for me.


    Hello 77777, First of all be positive remove all negative thoughts and tell about your qualification what are you doing ,working or house maker.


    Hi dear,
    You have written that boy is ill from brain and heart. What do you mean by this? Is he having ailment of brain n heart or you mean he is somewhat mentally challenged.
    I personally feel that if the family is greedy n demands dowry then the girl should not accede to their demands. You should try anyhow to contact and talk to your husband. Communication is must. Talk like two educated persons and see where the problem lies. Everything has its solution. But first you both need to talk. Take help of your relatives to help you reach to him.
    If you are willing to live with him n he is not ready to take you to his place, then first try to talk to him, secondly, you both can request any senior family member(whom he respects) to do counselling n thirdly, you can file a case for restitution of conjugal rights.
    I hope things will get better soon.


    It appears that the family of your husband has done all this in a planned manner but the question here is, how you met your husband? Who was mediator? Was the mediator aware of these facts? Your inlaws, even though educated are greedy, as told by you and such greedy persons must be taught a lesson.
    In present circumstances, the best you can do is to involve the mediator who suggested this family and if no mediator is there then you must take help of his brother or some other relative.
    If they don’t agree to sit than the way of approaching women cell may help you a lot. File a complaint with full details of every coercive incident, misbehave, demand of dowry etc. Don’t forget to mention the truth. It will help the women cell in resolving your issue in better way.
    Still, if your husband is not ready to accept you than further action may be planned. Hope our advice will be helpful to you.

    • This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by admin.

    Please tell why you marry that person when he his imperfect and why you took medicine when you have not any problem,why did not you refuse to take medicine.We want to discuss and advice you . Don’t worry the world is not only in that house where you married ,world around you is very beautiful think for yourself and for your family and some more information about you ,I asked in starting so that our experts will give you right advice in your case


    hey 7777, agar vo log divorce k lie force krr rhe hai to deer mt krro…

    lelo divorce….

    agar kisi ki niyaat ka pta chale e chuka hai to kyu apni zindgi kharab krrti hoo…

    or bhot ache log hai iss dunia mai jo tumhe accept krr lenge..

    mai to yhi khugik shukar kro bhagwaan ka jo aapko tym se unn logo ki niyyat ka pta chal gya… yhi kaam vo baby hone k baad krrte to kya hotga socho jrra..
    or paagal k sth zindgi kyu bitani isse acha ghar akeli rhh loo…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.