Home Forums EDUCATION OR STUDY ISSUES New Education Policy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

Dear Friends

The Government of India has come up with a new Education Policy to revamp the whole education structure and to make it more practical and skill oriented. As per new education policy the students will get a chance to explore their best qualities and choose an additional subject of their choice in addition to the stream they are studying.
    Besides this the students will be provided practical exposure about the fields chosen by him so that he/she can take a right decision before entering into any career.
    We hereby call upon all of you to give your views and opinions on new education policy.

In case you are interested in reading the new education policy, you can get it at following link:
    https://static.pib.gov.in/WriteReadData/userfiles/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf

Unknown10
    Participant

According to me, this NEP is really very good as this would help the children to excel in their practical life. They would be exposed to the practical era of teaching and would be given practical knowledge instead of theortical. I regret not being taught in this way and hope that Indian kids too enjoy this NEP and also their burden could be reduced. The major thing that we all talked about used to be mainly the education system that burdened the students and also deprived them of the fun, the joy that they should carry at a younger age. But now, I guess this problem is being solved by our hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji. A big thanks to him for introducing such a beneficial policy.

Vasudha
    Participant

New Education Policy is a righteous initiative took by the Modi Government. This practice of replacing theoretical knowledge with practical knowledge and focusing on multi development of the kids would help the kids to pursue their interests that are quite contrasting to one another. In my view point, this policy will definitely and unquestionably prove to be propitious.

Chiku
    Participant

Der aaye, durust aaye.
    I appreciate the step taken by govt. Education should not be bookish knowledge. Rather it should be imparted in a way which would help students in their career n future. Education should go hand in hand with other activities of children. Today our children have lost their childhood.
    Marks should never matter especially in fundamental n middle classes. Getting 90{551c903f756d5bf12b7d58e2eb1e8b74af35058efa7a05d3e7b41e9147979503} marks doesn’t mean that the child knows 90{551c903f756d5bf12b7d58e2eb1e8b74af35058efa7a05d3e7b41e9147979503} of syllabus. It’s just a rat race. We should also equip our children for facing all the probabilities in life.
    Hoping for better future for the upcoming generations.

brijktiwari
    Participant

I feel the government has taken a right step and has done a great job but the most disgusting is the behaviour of opposition parties. When the government place a draft policy nobody come up with suggestions and later on when it is finalised they come out to find flaws and criticise the same. It is really painful to see such a behaviour as all the politicians are paid salaries or provided other facilities from the public funds and hence they are duty bound to act timely in diligent manner without wasting the time, for their petty politics.
    In my opinion this policy will go a long way to create a good talent pool and intelligent youth will be able to contribute its best in the interest of nation.

Manisha
    Participant

Yes, the new education policy is certainly very good for coming generations but at the same time the parents will be required to pay serious attention so that their child may choose a right career. While choosing stream and optional subjects they must diligently take care of child’s interest and hobbies and help him in pursuing his career with passion.

radhey
    Participant

The most beautiful concept of this policy is that a person can choose an optional subject different from the stream. This will help a student is ascertaining his best interests.

hanu
    Participant

The best part of this policy is that it will provide practical exposure to students which will help the poor is settling down earlier even if they are not able to complete their graduation.

bond007
    Participant

This policy will be helpful to poor people in choosing vocational courses and after getting practical exposure, earning their livelihood. This is need of the hour because at present 10th passed are not able to do any job or earn livelihood.

bindaas
    Participant

I hope the new education policy will bring a great change in the society.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.