Home Forums YOUNGSTER’S ISSUES Teenagers problems

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MK Tripathi
    Participant

Aajkal teenagers ki bahut badi ek ye problem ho gyi hai ki un ko lgta hai un ke parents ko kuch pta nhi hai wo toh bahut backward hain and hamari baat ko nhi samajhenge bas hamare friends hi inteligent aur samajhdar hain isliye 14 ,15 ki age aate aate apne parents se bahut sari baatein chupane lgte hain jis ke karan kabhi kabhi badi problem mein bhi aa jate hain hamare ek parichit ka beta 15 years ka hai us ke friends ne us ko bol diya ki ghar per baithe baithe online kaam kar ke tumhari income ho jayegi bas wo us ki baton mein aa gya ,thank God mere bete se us ne pucha aur mere bete ne baat sambhal li aur us ko samjhaya ki aajkal aise hi online kuch log bacchon ko gumrah bhi kar rahe hain aur abhi tumhare padhne ka time baad mein kuch aur karna wo maan bhi gya but ye sab ke saath nhi hota bahut se bacche aise galat raste per chal padte hain.

Chiku
    Participant

Yes, I also agree. It’s really tough task to handle children these days. But I am of the firm belief that if parents become friendly with their children and at the same time remain careful then problems can be sorted out. Actually we expect from children but we never try to mould according to new generation. Parents should also understand the new generation and in many things if we will adjust and understand then certainly the children will also adjust with parents on certain occasions. Parents should not stick to the old phrase, “HAMARE JAMANE MEIN….” Children are of tender age and parents are grown up so they should try to make the child comfortable. Take time before reacting. Every child is different and needs to be handled differently. Time is the problem. Parents don’t have time to spend with their children then how n when they will share their routine with them. We should not expect from children to share their problem directly unless we spend time with them, play with them, help in their studies, etc.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by admin.
    admin
    Participant

Tripathi ji

Aap bilkul sahi keh rahe hai. aaj kal ye samasya bahut common hai or har ghar me ye problem ho rahi hai. Darsal is samasya ki jad kuch had tak social media bhi hai. Bache choti umar me hi social media use karte hai jaha achi buri sab tarah ki cheeje hai. Jarurat hai bacho par dhayan dene ki or unhe ye ehsas karane ki unke maa baap anpad nahi hai. Uske liye sabhi maa bap ko apne rehen sehan or vyavahar ko change karke modernise karna hoga. Bacho k dosto k saamne ye nahi lagna chahiye ki hamari soch purani hai or kuch bacho ko dosto ki tarah samjhana bhi padega ki sari baato me vo or unke dost sahi nahi hai. Hume bacho ko har baat example dekar logically samjhani hogi.

Unknown10
    Participant

I too agree. Bilkul sahi kaha parents ko khud ko bhi bacho ke liye time nikaalna chaiye aur sath hi bacho ko bhi thoda adjust karna chaiye. After all, taali ek hath se nahi bajti. I want to share my experience. Kya pata kise ke sath bhi yeh chiz hoye. My parents too used to be a bit strict and I thought of not sharing anything with them because maybe I was afraid that they would scold or my thinking that they won’t understand stopped me. But now, from past one year, I seriously saw a change in my parents behavior. They are so open to me and it seems like I have two friends with me all the time with whom I laugh, I fight and sometimes don’t talk for hours. But still, they come and then make me laugh and everything goes so well. Touchwood,it is really so good to feel this vibe when your parents no longer be those strict ones or the ones from whom we are scared. Kids aren’t that mature, so I guess parents should take a step forward in it which would do good to both parents and their children.

admin
    Participant

Dear Subscribers

Do take care that it might be possible for your parents to have same temperament or reaction every time. Although being children you have all the right to demand as per your wishes or ask for whatever you want but at the same time it is also possible that you might not get favourable reply every time.
    You do have a duty to take care of your parents mind set or their wishes. You must understand that whatever they are saying is based on their vast experience and after considering all around situation. So, if you behave responsibly and carefully you will enjoy every moment of your life. Good luck.
    Y

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.