The major issue which we are facing today is of fake narratives created by strong ecosystem consisting of few powerful people who are unable to digest the truthful pro-poor policies of Government and hence fake narratives such as intolerance, radicalization, fascism, blaming Government as dictatorship, anti-poor and pro-bizmen etc. are being successfully created with the support of people who want corruption to continue.
The present government has initiated many schemes for the benefit of poor and have tried to help them in every manner. As we all know that food, home and cloth are basic necessities of everyone. The following schemes of the Central Government have been initiated for the benefit of the poor, not to cover only the basic necessities but also to provide health and social security:
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna to provide free home to homeless. Under this scheme the Government is planning to deliver 2 crore homes to homeless which is the basic need.
- Subsidized Foodgrains: The government is already providing subsidized food grains to poor through ration card.
- Aayushman Bharat- free medical treatment up to Rs. 5 Lakhs. Poor people suffer a lot whenever any member fall ill because the medical treatment is very costly. So, the government has started world’s largest scheme to cover about 50 crore people under Aayushman Bharat scheme. It is helping poor people since they can get treatment of up to Rs. 5 Lakhs free of cost.
- Free Electricity connection: Free electricity connection to poor has helped in lighting their houses.
- Free Gas connection: Free gas connection has helped women of poor families a lot. They are saved from many illnesses suffered due to inhaling smoke while cooking food.
- Jan Dhan Yojna: provides for opening of zero balance bank account for poor people and consequently it helped the government in transferring the subsidy under various schemes directly to the beneficiary and eradicating large scale corruption of intermediaries.
- Accidental Insurance of Two Lakhs at a meagre premium of Rs.12/- p.a. Under this scheme every poor can get himself insured for Rs. 2 lakhs by paying a meagre premium of Rs.12/- p.a. Previously there was no such scheme and the family of victim used to suffer a lot in case of accidental death of earning member of family.
- Life Insurance policy for 2 Lakh at a meagre premium of Rs.365/- p.a. Under this scheme every poor can get himself insured for Rs. 2 lakhs by paying a meagre premium of Rs.365/- p.a. Previously there was no such scheme and the family of victim used to suffer a lot in case of natural death of earning member of family.
- Atal Pension Yojna Rs.5000/- p.m. at a meagre premium of Rs.210/- p.m. (A person who start investing at the age of 18 years). Besides various schemes mentioned above, the government has also started a scheme to provide pension to poor people at a meagre investment of Rs.210/- p.m.
- Pradhan Mantri Sharm Yogi Mandhan- to provide pension of Rs.3000/- p.m. to unorganized sector earning less than Rs.15000/- p.m.
- Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana- assured interest income for Senior Citizens. Senior Citizens were facing a lot of problem due to falling interest rates. Although falling interest rates are beneficial for businessmen as it helps them in obtaining finance at a low cost and thereby reducing their cost of production but at the same time it is not good for those who are relying on interest income after retirement. So, this scheme is very beneficial for Senior Citizens.
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojna: This scheme has been initiated to help the poor in starting their own business. Many poor people who could not start their own small businesses due to financial constraints got an opportunity under this scheme to obtain finance without any security. Although it has been noticed that some bankers are not advancing these loans and the government must look into it.
- Startup India: This scheme has been initiated to promote youngsters to start their own innovative ventures. Till now many youngsters with innovative ideas could not start their venture due to financial constraints but now this scheme is helping many youngsters in achieving their dreams.
Even after launching so many schemes for the benefit of people from every walk of life, the government is criticized regularly by the left wingers who have no other work to do. Many educated people behave like illiterate and instead of helping the country in achieving various mile stones, they just concentrate on criticizing every decision of government. Such people find ways to criticize the government even during the time of pandemic. When the whole world is praising our government for tackling the pandemic in the best possible manner, these people are busy in finding faults instead of helping public.
Many leaders and workers belonging to political parties have been arrested for black marketing the essential medical goods, medicines, oxygen cylinders etc. Some state governments have found some hospitals indulging in wrong practices by showing their hospitals as full by booking beds either in fake names or in the name of patients not requiring admission in hospital.
Recently we have seen conflict amongst Israel and Palestine. The battle lasted 11 days wherein the Israel army took stern action against the terrorist outfit named Hamas. When this battle was going on the leader of opposition in Israel had openly supported the present PM without thinking about grabbing power. Whereas if you recall the Pulwama incident our opposition parties not only criticized the government for its failure to stop that attack rather raised questions on the surgical/ air strike done by our Army/ Air Force. Some so-called politicians even went to the extent of asking for proof of that strike. Many politicians were speaking the language of our neighboring country which facilitated that coward attack.
Many persons in India are supporting Hamas and opposing Israel for the reasons best known to them. These hypocrites shamelessly support terrorists and get annoyed when called anti nationals. These are the same people who on the one hand call the present government as fascist and on the other hand support terrorists. These people after abusing the Prime Minister with all demeaned words and openly supporting the terrorists and anti-nationals, say there is no freedom of speech in country.
These people are so shameless that they never think about the country’s image rather about their political benefit. What you can expect from such political parties and their leaders? These parties which ruled the country for about 60 years are asking the government about deficiency of medical infrastructure during the pandemic. Can medical infrastructure be built in such a short span? The present government has planned and started work on building 13 AIIMS/ world class Hospitals besides medical colleges. Now the point is whether the country was facing shortage of hospitals only and nothing else was required to be done after 2014? When the medical infrastructure of developed countries fallen short during this pandemic, how much infrastructure we needed for 135 crore population to deal with this pandemic?
The present government has done so much efforts to make the country self-reliant that the whole world is praising it. The glaring example of this is the country was not having a single unit manufacturing PPE kits and now the country is self-reliant in manufacturing PPE kits, masks, medicines required to fight with Covid 19 etc.
People say how long will you keep blaming Gandhi Family rule for deficient infrastructure etc. The reply to this query lies in analyzing the whole facts. Our country has a population of 135 crore approximately and building resources for such a huge population needs lot of efforts, huge investment and above all time. You cannot make good the losses of 60 years in a period of 7 years more so when you have opposition which keep creating troubles like shaheen bagh, farmers agitation etc., filing PIL to disrupt the vaccine drive so on and so forth.
The recent tool kits circulating in social media are enough to prove that how much positive contribution opposition is doing in the growth of country. The most important fact and point which everyone must know is that during 2004-2014 the government policies were such which forced the Indian industry to stop manufacturing and start importing all the goods from China. During this tenure the government reduced the customs duty in such a manner that the manufacturing of local goods was costly as compared to imports. This act of government ruined the industry and converted all the manufacturing companies into importers. Creating manufacturing infrastructure is not an easy task. It needs time and investment but to ruin it, it takes just a policy decision.
More astonishing is the fact that the Prime Minister at that time was world renowned economist who miserably failed to see the future needs. It is really amazing to note that when the whole world is looking at our country as the largest consumer market, how could we allow them to rule us by stopping manufacturing of various goods and articles which were forced to import from other countries.
It is quite easy to construct a building on barren land but it is very difficult to construct building at a pit full of filth more particularly when the opponents keep on digging that pit and filling it with filth side by side. If you take some action against them, they will call it politically motivated and if you don’t take any action, they will keep on digging the pit and filling it with filth so as to blame you for delay in constructing building. Same is the case with our opposition political parties which raised hue and cry when the corona was spreading but at the same time keep supporting the Shaheen Bagh and Farmers agitation in the name of freedom of speech. When our scientists announced corona vaccine, they not only raised doubts about the efficacy, rather created suspicion in the mind of public through social media platforms. Some so called foreign returned educated politicians called it vaccine of ruling party and openly announced not to get vaccinated and told his supporters to follow him. These people created fear in the mind of public in the name shortage of oxygen and medicines. In such a panic situation public started storing oxygen and medicines besides black marketeers, due to which some shortage occurred at some places. During this period many persons were arrested for black marketing oxygen, medicines, vaccines. Even some hospitals were found showing non-availability of beds by admitting fake patients. Seeing at all such incidents it seems to be full-fledged conspiracy to create panic amongst the public in such hard times.
If you are still not satisfied with the facts just check in the efforts, put in by Government to develop most of the advanced defense systems in the country and the credit for this goes to our Scientists, DRDO and to Government for providing every support and funding. It is for the first time since independence that the proposals sent by defense officers are getting approval and funding without wastage of time. What you think about China and Pakistan? They tried to threaten India many times but could not dare to go further it is only because they are well aware about the preparation of our Army and the arms, ammunition, defense equipment, gadgets, fighter planes, tanks, missiles developed by us. In the coming 5/10 years you will our country as a super power exporting defense systems to other countries.
The opposition tries to create issues and problems so that the public remain busy in petty issues and keep criticizing the Government. Just imagine that if during Corona Pandemic we are facing financial problems in managing our families’ of 5/6 members, how the Government is managing all the things when the revenue receipts fallen. The Government was required to spend a huge amount in managing this pandemic on the one hand and the revenue receipts were falling on the other hand. The Government announced various packages to revive various sectors even during this financial crisis. I agree that the petrol/ diesel prices are high but we need to understand the position of Government also which is forced to spent a huge amount on defense due to Chinese threat. All these things are going on side by side because of our sacrifice and contribution.
You may criticize the Government on one or all the issues but the world is praising the Government because they comment after analyzing all pros and cons. We comment just on the basis of whatever little knowledge we have. If you consider all the factors carefully you may find some mistakes but not blunders. Here you must see the example of the State Government which tried to malign the image of Central Government and got trapped in its own web when the Supreme Court enquired the whole issue. Such third-class politicians are a blot on democracy and are more harmful and dangerous for the public. These selfish people can go to any extent to gain publicity and it was proved when this government spent Rs.125 crores on TV advertisements during January to march quarter but had expressed inability in paying the rent of Oxygen tankers. More painful is the fact that the public of state died just due to mismanagement, as it was proved in enquiry that the state was getting more than required oxygen. Now this party is trying to grab power in other states by offering free bees as it did in their state. If the public got trapped in this free bees’ trap, it may suffer huge loss.
If you Analise the facts since 2014 you will find that certain people are acting on behalf of or in collusion with some foreign countries to dislodge the present government. This is supported by the fact that such people are giving statements which are in line with the statements issued by our enemy countries. While speaking they never bother if their statement is demoralizing the army, scientists, doctors or any other community because they are simply concerned with their political career. So, the public must remain diligent otherwise they may repent for their actions as it happened in 2004, when the Atal Bihari Bajpai’s government was dislodged just because prices of some vegetables increased disproportionately.